Breckwell P24 -need a C-E 950 board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammid65

Hearth Supporter
Sep 20, 2009
Central Connecticut
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a C-E 950 control board repaired. We have a Breckwell P24- late 90's model. We just replaced this last year and it seems to be having some problems again. When we were testing the stove after replacing the convection blower...there was some flashing going on in the back of the board and now it seems the green auger light doesn't go off once we shut the stove down. Urgh...so frustrating. I would appreaciate any help that could be given. The board is the Low,B,C,D, E, Max...HELP!!!

I cant say if we have ever had a problem with our matches or axes. Hmmm :)
Hopefully a MOD can move this over to the Pellet stove forum where they have all their troubles. :shut:
Good luck and welcome to the forums. Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.