Brrrrrr. 31 in Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to balance things out from N of 60's post:

Supposed to get down to 47F tonight (high today of 61 . . . the coolest high in quite some time). I light a one-load morning fire which brings the house temps back up to 74 and it stay comfortable until bedtime.

It was 11 at 5am on Friday when I awoke, as measured by the NOAA weather station 2 miles from here.

The driveways done and hell there is nothin for me to whine about for this time of year. Ice fishin is just starting to warm up so to speak. ;-)
Click on to this address here, this is where Ill be heading after remembrance day to work for the week. It will feel like summer when I get back from Beaver Creek. N of 60. http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/yk-15_metric_e.html

Been in the teens since Sat.
Went to turn on the propain Sat morning to get some of the heat from the basement upstairs (79 basement, 68 upstairs) thing didn't turn on. Had to flip the breaker to get it to work, wife will be calling repair guy this morning. I am happy I switched to wood.

north of 60 said:
The driveways done and hell there is nothin for me to whine about for this time of year. Ice fishin is just starting to warm up so to speak. ;-)
Click on to this address here, this is where Ill be heading after remembrance day to work for the week. It will feel like summer when I get back from Beaver Creek. N of 60. http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/yk-15_metric_e.html

Be careful there at Beaver Creek. Don't test your frosticles while you are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.