BT enterprises.....christmas sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2009
connecticut
BT has a sale again but it looks like they only have 2 brands on the sale:

Hammers------270

ACP------------235

Hey hemi,

I see there also selling some cheaper by the bag too!

$5.25 PER BAG: Normal price is $6.00.
Corinth, ACP, Quality 1, and M&M (I left out one brand not worth it to even mention them! YUK!!!)

M&M brand is same as MaineWoods. So I'm told by BT.

jay

let's leave them coming down......

I would be buying Okanagan at the end of the season IF price is right.

jtakeman said:
Hey hemi,

Corinth, ACP, Quality 1, and M&M (I left out one brand not worth it to even mention them! YUK!!!)

jay
hi jay i was wondering about the ACP pellets are they a good pellet 235.00 a ton is very cheap .thanks

smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
Hey hemi,

jay
hi jay i was wondering about the ACP pellets are they a good pellet 235.00 a ton is very cheap .thanks

I haven't tried them in a while. The last batch I tried was like burning dirt. Maybe there better as I burned the starting batches.

I would try some before you purchase a large amount.

jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
Hey hemi,

jay

I haven't tried them in a while. The last batch I tried was like burning dirt. Maybe there better as I burned the starting batches.

wow , that dont sound worth the hassle . i have 4 ton in the basement im just getting thoughts about next year if the price is right . i will pass on these thanks jake . mabye ill drive down to bt to check out a few brands of pellets

smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
Hey hemi,

jay

wow , that dont sound worth the hassle . i have 4 ton in the basement im just getting thoughts about next year if the price is right . i will pass on these thanks jake . mabye ill drive down to bt to check out a few brands of pellets

Do a forum search for ACP. You will see there were several people that though bad about them. It really depended on the batch you purchased. So did get some good ones. Maybe worth a shot. Look at Mainewoods, This years are far better than last years batches.

jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
Hey hemi,

jay

Do a forum search for ACP. You will see there were several people that though bad about them. It really depended on the batch you purchased. So did get some good ones. Maybe worth a shot. Look at Mainewoods, This years are far better than last years batches.

We ended up getting 110 tons of ACP for my group of pellet users this year. They definitely are more dirty than the Barefoot pellets I loved, but they're no worse than the brands I've tried from TSC and Home Depot in the past. They burn hot, and I'd buy them again if I couldn't find another top quality brand for a reasonable price.

rap69ri said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman" date="1260557626 said:
Hey hemi,

jay

We ended up getting 110 tons of ACP for my group of pellet users this year. They definitely are more dirty than the Barefoot pellets I loved, but they're no worse than the brands I've tried from TSC and Home Depot in the past. They burn hot, and I'd buy them again if I couldn't find another top quality brand for a reasonable price.

Sounds like they have in proved them. Maybe give them a shot. New mills seem to need to get some time to get the kinks out of the process. Heck I bought Dry creek for years and they were very good. Then whamoo, A batch that stunk and I have not tried since. But I did pick up a few here just a few weeks ago. Supposed to have it back to where they were before. I may even pick up a few ACP's to try again.

rap69ri said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman said:
smilejamaica said:
jtakeman" date="1260557626 said:
Hey hemi,

jay

well that is going to make me pick up a few bags.i will have to try to see how they compare to the other brands

just got back from BT....picked up rocky's, hammers, & dry creek....the guy told me the ACP have been movin with the sale on them, but didn't have any feed back yet on them

Status
Not open for further replies.