Figured I would update the progress a little bit as I really had not acomplished much else on the shed untill this weekend due to my work schedule. This weekend I had 30 tons of limestone dust hauled to the house for use in backfilling the shed and backfilling the house. I got the pressure treated lumber installed on the low side of the shed and got everything backfilled and the rest of the floor spread. I also started getting up the pressure treated boards on the side of the shed and got a little over a cord of wood in the shed and stacked so I could get it off of the trailer. I know the last picture isn't of the shed but this is what actually took the majority of my time on Saturday. When we bought this house they had never backfilled around the house before putting the deck all the way across the back of the house so the ground sloped towards the house. Just to give you an idea how much backfill it took I used probably close to 20 tons just under the deck alone and the spot from where I took the picture I had to bring the ground up almost 3.5 feet to get the grade I wanted. the worst part was I had to shovel the stuf under the deck but I couldn't get it all the way to the back so I had to then go under the deck and shovel it the rest of the way and it sucked! It took me the better part of saturday to get it done.