Buy now for next year or wait?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Buy Buy
Very hard to believe you will actually pay that price!!
my guess bad pellets, miss marked............
Where I'm at, local chain store average price not on sale is $5.50 a bag!
$5.50 per bag, I 'll plug in all my electric heaters before buying at that price.
It amazes me people buy at that price. :bug:

jbbcd said:
It amazes me people buy at that price. :bug:

whats so amazing at 275.00 / ton ? 2 years ago they were up to 320.00 a ton, and they were still half the price at 6.50 / bag / day to heat than electric at 15.00 / day..

Today Egypt. Tomorrow the House of Saud. Bye- bye cheap oil. Buy pellets like you life depended on it and get ready to ride you bikes to work!

Augustine said:
Today Egypt. Tomorrow the House of Saud. Bye- bye cheap oil. Buy pellets like you life depended on it and get ready to ride you bikes to work!

Bikes? I was thinking of getting a camel to ride. Anybody know how camels handle in the snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.