Can this be done

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinmerchant

Hearth Supporter
Jul 29, 2009
Cheshire, CT
I have become an addict :cheese: I often sneak to computer to see if there have been any new posts. When wife walks in I quickly click to bank account page or something to make it look like I'm working hard. 8-/
Anyways, my question is can a flex liner be extended if cut to short.
Also, last night someone posted a link for helping identifying trees but link didn't work. Anyone have suggestions of how to help a fast becoming wood addict how to identify trees from just bark. That's usually all I have to go on when scrounging (favorite hobby). Another big score today :coolsmile:
This forum is also much cheaper then a psychiatrist. As of until that post about wood sniffing, thought I was a little nutty. Thanks guys. oops..and ladies, noticed that the other day.

Dear friend;

This forum may be you ticket to the psychiatrist..

Proceed with all due caution. Most of us understand about the wife thing.

Also be advised that individual that posted below me is a bigger nut than both of us. :)

Oh darn I forgot about my avatar.

'That is my wifes dog Rover driving her Rover.

Step one - admitting the problem. Pic attached is me from last year....

Attachments

• Can this be done
    someone-wrong-on-hearth.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.