Can you say Barber Chair !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lakeside

Minister of Fire
Feb 6, 2009
Mike's World
I saw this on facebook -- thought I wood share, as we know safety first !

91261950_4291847290841504_5029874657482768384_n.jpg

Holy Crap! I bet he needed to go change his shorts!

I'm sure he's glad to be alive, but how do you get the tractor down without destroying it?

Reactions: D8Chumley
A friend sent me that the other day, we agreed that the tractor was just doing pull-ups.

Reactions: SpaceBus
Fake for sure. From angle and geometry perspective, impossible.

Questionable picture...but I did notice that it appears the part of the tree holding the tractor up has caused some distorsion in the hydro lines on the backside of the loader beam. Dunno.....

Reactions: Woody Stover
This was posted about a year ago...someone finally chimed in that knew (or knew of) the guy, and it was real...there was pics of it being taken down using a crane then too.

I would have been tempted to start cutting the top of the tree to take weight off slowly until the barber chair relaxed and sat the tractor back on the ground, but that’s just me.

My neighbor uses his tractor this way to help direct a fall. Yeesh!
Might want to warn him about the wild ride he could take! ;lol