Canadian made wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hearthon

Dec 6, 2019
hearthon
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about buying a wood stove and I would like to buy a wood stove made in canada. I'm guessing u already know I'm canadian!!!!

I know drolet is made in canada and wondering what other company's are?

Reactions: thewoodlands
Hello everyone, I'm thinking about buying a wood stove and I would like to buy a wood stove made in canada. I'm guessing u already know I'm canadian!!!!

I just did a quick search and this company came up.

The first 2 responses are made by SBI which is Canadian out of Quebec, Drolet is another one of those brands.

I believe at least some of the BlazeKing stoves are built in Vernon BC.

Regency, Pacific Energy, Napoleon, all SBI stoves (Drolet, Century, Osburn, Enerzone, etc.), J.A. Roby

Thank you guys for the response, I'll be looking into some of these tomorrow. So far I see that the drolet spark 2 goes on sale for around 899 where I live so it's my best bet right now.

I'm trying to heat a 12x16 Shed.

Pacific Energy Vancouver Island British Columbia. Love ours.

I'm looking for a Canadian made stove for under 1k, so far all I've seen on sale was a drolet spark 2 for $900

That eliminates PE. Our small Vista with leg option was $2,300.

I'm looking for a Canadian made stove for under 1k, so far all I've seen on sale was a drolet spark 2 for $900
There are very few options under $1000 on the market at all

Unless a US Stove at tractor supply made overseas. That was not an option for us as we wanted a Canadian built stove as well. Our installer even used Class A pipe made in Canada. My building inspector even said our home value went up with the quality of components and install.

Unless a US Stove at tractor supply made overseas. That was not an option for us as we wanted a Canadian built stove as well. Our installer even used Class A pipe made in Canada. My building inspector even said our home value went up with the quality of components and install.
To be fair there are also many quality US made and European made stoves and chimney systems. Nothing at all against the Canadian ones by any means.

It is hard to find anything under 1k I was just wondering maybe I didn't know of any and you guys did.

It seems like my hunt for the spark 2 will continue. They're on backorder so I doubt they'll be on sale anytime soon, but I have until next winter time to buy one.

100% Agree Jotul made in Maine. I know Woodstock very well in NH. Worked out fine for us since we wanted a smaller non cat stove with close clearances for a corner install so the PE fit the bill.

Reactions: bholler
It is hard to find anything under 1k I was just wondering maybe I didn't know of any and you guys did.

It seems like my hunt for the spark 2 will continue. They're on backorder so I doubt they'll be on sale anytime soon, but I have until next winter time to buy one.

The Drolet website shows availability March 16th. You'll definitely be able to get one for next winter. Any good dealer will be able to order one for you.

Or you can order direct through the Drolet website and have it shipped to you.

That Drolet Spark 2 looks like a sweet little stove. Max log is 17” so just need smaller splits.

The Drolet website shows availability March 16th. You'll definitely be able to get one for next winter. Any good dealer will be able to order one for you.

Or you can order direct through the Drolet website and have it shipped to you.

Ya I'll for sure be able to buy one before then but I want it on sale lol. I think it goes for around $300 off.

How about the Drolet Deco Nano. I see it advertised for $1,000.

Ya the nano is a possibility also, I believe all of drolets small stove are pretty much the same with different legs.

Seen it on-sale also.