Can't believe no one wanted this red oak.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
No problem now started to split this pile and it's huge I'm done after this , a decade covered easily.
This isn't for the faint of heart , hard work.

ro.jpg ro1.jpg ro2.jpg ro3.jpg

Reactions: Gearhead660
Looks good to me. I don't see any rot either.

You better soak in a hot tub full of epson salts and help those tired muscles out...Hey ship that stuff here I will take it...You did a hard days work and now again tomorrow..I think I will just take a long nap...lol clancey

You better soak in a hot tub full of epson salts and help those tired muscles out...Hey ship that stuff here I will take it...You did a hard days work and now again tomorrow..I think I will just take a long nap...lol clancey
No tired muscles here this boy knows the meaning of work, you have to work smart when doing this bullwork. Been doing this for years, I find it relaxing, however you can get hurt if you get stupid. Steel toed shoes, catchers shin guards, ear protection, eye and a tommie copper back brace , just in case, Logrite tool, pry bar, pickaroon, log tongs, atv. You can get it done.

I see you are one of those that love work and your safety features are just amazing...So smart..Well I was going to tease you about you working and I did not have to --but I see that won't work...lol lol..You go get that good lumber...old mrs clancey

You find it relaxing. So do I. I got the Husqvarna, two cant hooks, a nice splitting maul. Nothing I would rather do than split firewood for an hour, it is like meditation for me.