Chain saw shopping

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
AnyWho, Kathleen, Get the Auntie to just kick in $300 toward the saw ya really want

I WANT that saw!

NH_Wood said:
I'm very happy with my Dolmar 510 - three years old and I've gone through about 20 cord. Fairly light and has good power. Cheers!
+1 reasonable price, reasonable weight, reasonable power, all makes it a good reason to own.

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
yooperdave said:
k, not trying to start a saw war (stihl vs. husky)...but, the husky i bought back in 84 is still going strong and is the only chain saw i have had....ever. either of those 2 brands should be a good choice

That's like 27 years!! :wow:

Prolly best at this point to NOT get yer hands on a Stihl . . . the thought of how you wasted those 27 years will just make you sick :lol: :lol:

AnyWho, Kathleen, Get the Auntie to just kick in $300 toward the saw ya really want
Hello-Kitty-Chainsaw-620x416.jpg
Now there is a thing of real beauty!

Ok has a saw been bought yet?...If not I have the perfect saw and will make a good deal on it. Lady driven!

Attachments

• Pink 880.jpg
    Pink 880.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 234
smokinjay said:
Ok has a saw been bought yet?...If not I have the perfect saw and will make a good deal on it. Lady driven!

Nice lady!! LOL. Oh, wait. Are we talking about chainsaws here?

Status
Not open for further replies.