RandyBoBandy Posted By RandyBoBandy, May 16, 2018 at 12:49 PM

1. RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Whitmore lake
    So I am trying to hunt me down a Stihl FG2 file jig. Unfortunately I feel like I missed the bus by a few years. Anybody have any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. fishki

fishki
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 5, 2017
    Loc:
    SE Kansas
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Whitmore lake
    Yes I saw that one as well but was thinking the price was rather inflated. Hard to believe there is only one on eBay. I have never seen one in person so I don’t now how ridiculous the asking price is compared to it’s quality.

4. Jazzberry

Jazzberry
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Dec 17, 2014
    Loc:
    Next to Yosemite
    You think thats inflated? Look up part prices for a 084.

Ashful likes this.
  5. firefighterjake

firefighterjake
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jul 22, 2008
    Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Reading the title I thought you were looking for one of these at first . . .

Attached Files:

6. RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Whitmore lake
    Ha. No. But now I want that too. And a tractor, and ......

7. johneh

johneh
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 19, 2009
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario
  8. RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Whitmore lake
  9. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    If you can't locate one maybe the Granberg G106-B "File-n-Joint" Bar Mount Chain Saw Sharpener would work?

10. RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Whitmore lake
    I looked at that as well. It’s interesting that there really are no options for off the bar sharpening unless you want to use a grinder. Which I do not want to use a grinder. I’m in the understanding that grinders take the temper out of the steel and shorten the lifespan of a chain. At about $30.00-40.00 a chain that gets expensive over time.