"ComfortBilt HP22" out of NC sounds a little weird

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I've have a comfortbilt hp22 for 4 years and I love! I've had to get a blower fan that when out and received it in two days and I live in NM it heats a house of 2200SF and there made in Canada . The people in NC office is great to work and talk to
Made in Canada?Lost me there.

I have had my comfortbuilt for 3 years and had a glitch with the display and called them and Glenn sent me a free one even though I was not under warranty very good people to work with!! Have not had any problems with it as of yet. I clean it once a week and do the yearly cleaning and has been a great stove!!

Reactions: bags
Humm, no sales tax on orders ? That's a chunk of change. OF COURSE you would add that to your state's income tax statement.

According to Amazon, people like them. Would like to see the actual parts and if they are interchangeable.
The exhaust fan is different, the auger motor is totally different - would be hard to come up with replacement.
They have been around for a couple of years now.
Programming the controller, you need to be a computer programmer. No simple ON for this thing.
Daily cleaning.. I don't touch my stove for a week ! They need a better pot like Whitfield had. Wonder if you can adapt it ? ?

To Kodi.. you bought their smallest stove. My Whitfield is on #1 but only in the low 30s and it's 71 degrees in here.
The fire pot filling up is something wrong with it not getting enough air, there were a few different ways to change that. Plus the manual talks of voltages, should change that to SPEED.
It's a touch of a button to program. Not hard at all. Although I bought my HP 22 4 months ago and just had to have it replaced because of a bunch of problems. The new one is great although still has a defect as a funneling issue. I believe this is a factory defect. I think all the HP 22es have this problem. Not ideal as it will not what the way it's intended to work. It should burn minimum about 13 hours without having to mess with the pellets.