Craigslist find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find. The "older" grey Echo's are nice machines.

I still run my faithful CS3400 for small to medium branches. Had it for many years.
:)
Use good fuel and add Stabil and you are good to go.

Well, now you've opened Pandora's box. Next it will be a new maul, splitter, racks, PPE, hatchet, pickaroon, log tongs, etc. ;lol
Nice find though, those should do the trick.

Are you sure you want to be a hoarder. It's a tough life.

Reactions: JA600L and billb3
Ha ha this isn't my wife is it?! She doesn't get how I can spend so much time looking at things about firewood. Bid on a pickeroon on ebay the other day but didn't win. Contemplating building one

I built one and cant seem to get it right. There must be something about the point and a curve in it. I would like to hear from someone who has done it before.

Ha ha this isn't my wife is it?! She doesn't get how I can spend so much time looking at things about firewood. Bid on a pickeroon on ebay the other day but didn't win. Contemplating building one
I say to my wife "I'm going out to check on the wood" she says "Where is it going?".o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.