Craigslist post....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the green leaves thrown in there? They for smok`in? Or what? :cheese:

That might be a better deal than at the 7-11.

You can not fix stupid!!!

My favorite CL listings for free firewood are the ones were the wood is actually a huge tree, tangled in power lines on one side and hanging over the house on the other.

Here's a fun one that I got recently...

I post on there every so often looking for free firewood (never have I had any luck), but I did have one gentleman contact me last week with the following:

"Hi, I live in Manchester and have a very large tree that I like removed. It's a oak tree approx 4ft dia. I will give you all the wood in exchange for removal. It's in a tricky location between my house and a neighbor but its a flat location."

I was LMAO when I read it (keep in mind this is about an hour from me as well)! I couldn't let it die off so I sent him an email back asking for pictures. He responded back saying he would try to do so, but I haven't heard back from him in days. I really wanted the pictures as I thought it would be a great thread.

People never cease to amaze me...

sonnyinbc said:
And the green leaves thrown in there? They for smok`in? Or what? :cheese:

Mulbury tea......mmmmm, mmm, good.

glenng said:
My favorite CL listings for free firewood are the ones were the wood is actually a huge tree, tangled in power lines on one side and hanging over the house on the other.

Yeah and you have to be licensed, bonded, 15 references, and it must be done within the next 45 minutes before company arrives. But allll the wood is yours to keep!

Status
Not open for further replies.