CT craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardog

Jan 13, 2011
NW CT
Grabbed a load there this morning; oak, maple and what I think is elm. They loaded it all right into the trailer for me. Would have gone for more, but they weren't moving very fast and there were 5 trucks behind me waiting. Probably made off with about a cord.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/2348482476.html

I wish I could find a Hardwood drivethru near me !!!! Nice !!!

I was giving this some thought, now seeing your post, and sitting on 15 or so cord. I'll pass.

Thanx, for the heads up.

KC

i saw that yesterday were they clearing a lot?

Yes a medical building is going up there. Today is the last day for cutting and there are 4 trailers there when I stopped I couldn't wait but this is going to go on all day so if you think you could use the wood go and get it

holland_patrick said:
Yes a medical building is going up there. Today is the last day for cutting and there are 4 trailers there when I stopped I couldn't wait but this is going to go on all day so if you think you could use the wood go and get it
i got a small load out of there. i got there late in the day on wed. and they were very slow. wish i got on it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.