Super score/wood ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

awicherr

Sep 5, 2020
Ohio
I don't think you can find a better score. My brother in law got bought a house for a rental called me said to come get this wood burner and wood. Wood burner is a hot blast 1300 brand new maybe one season on it. Excited but not for the furnace. But the real sweet thing is the wood!!! Took a full truck bed out of the basement three steps up and 5 steps to my truck bed. There is another bed full in the basement and probably a cord in the back yard top covered. Fresh split of what was sitting in the basement mid pile. About to get it in my basement before the rain didn't try to loak it up. I'm thinking a maple/oak mix but I know it's good BTU's

Snapchat-78927934.jpg 20221205_192748.jpg 20221205_192902.jpg 20221205_192911.jpg

Looks like maple