damn this nice weather!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohasset is a beautiful town!, we got married there.

Seems like the Berkshires are colder but I think the last couple years the inner south shore has been the snow jackpot for some reason... Like right over Raybonz place...

Cohasset is a beautiful town!, we got married there.

Seems like the Berkshires are colder but I think the last couple years the inner south shore has been the snow jackpot for some reason... Like right over Raybonz place...

So did I. Don't tell me you got married at Kimball's-by-the Sea. Berkshires seem to have an extra chill we don't get that often.

We did, but it had changed names to Cohasset Harbor Resort / Atlantica Restaurant by the time we where there.

We did too. Wow. I still call it Kimball's.

Reactions: jharkin
Well, its 8:30am on November first.

And its 67F outside and climbing!!

?????????????
:confused:

Well, its 8:30am on November first.

And its 67F outside and climbing!!

?????????????
:confused:
It was cooler last June!

June 6, 2013: 54/70F
June 7, 2013: 60/64F

Yeah
I will gladly take a few warmer days.

Yeah true, I'm planning to take advantage of it tomorrow to get one last good r/c flying day in before it gets cold. BUt I am itching to make use of my freshly rebuilt stove!

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Yeah true, I'm planning to take advantage of it tomorrow to get one last good r/c flying day in before it gets cold. BUt I am itching to make use of my freshly rebuilt stove!
How do you have time for RC flying, with a 200 year old house to maintain? !!! ;lol

It's wicked windy out here today. I actually saw some hawks coasting high speed BACKWARDS in a good head wind, over my front yard this morning. Might make for some perilous flying conditions!

Forecast is for rain all day here, hopefully tomorrow I can get outside and cook up some food. :cool:

How do you have time for RC flying, with a 200 year old house to maintain? !!! ;lol

It's wicked windy out here today. I actually saw some hawks coasting high speed BACKWARDS in a good head wind, over my front yard this morning. Might make for some perilous flying conditions!

Gotta have priorities ;)

Like you my next big project is windows.... But I'm going to wait for next spring and spread them out over a few years. Jade sent me a nice tub of sarco to try out :)

Cool. Sitting on a gallon of the stuff, here! I'm not using linseed paint, tho . Just Ben Moore Aura over alkyd oil primer.

Reactions: jharkin
Cool. Sitting on a gallon of the stuff, here! I'm not using linseed paint, tho . Just Ben Moore Aura over alkyd oil primer.

Sounds familiar. Our exterior trim is mooreglo right now but I just used aura for the bath and like it. Might try that outside if we do a full repaint.

40 all day here,34 right now and 24 overnight.No fire for 4 days now. Id like to start the stove but its still 77 in the house. Maybe tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.