Donuts!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Anytime there's a {drive-In} Donut shop, the Cops and the Firemen suddenly appear!!
dd_3.jpg
funny thing is, it looks like there are still customers at the counter!!!!!!! i had some of their "cancer nuggets" in the past but they didn't knock me over like i thought they would. i still prefer the local bakery here. interesting name you have there. whats up with that?

Delta-T said:
firefighterjake said:
Delta-T said:
firefighterjake said:
jrandall said:
We had Tim Hortons here in Albany I don't think it lasted 6mo. I think the double D's drove them out. I heard a lot of the Horton stores pulled out of the NE. Only staying in NYC area. (Saw the double D thing and my mind went in the gutter) :cheese:

Still a bunch of THs here in Maine . . . then again some folks think Maine is part of Canada. ;) :)

Anything north of Portland is Canada... I know cuz they say "a-boot".

Not true . . . what is true though is when I was selling my Skidoo I could always tell if the person was calling from The States or Canada since they would say "Hi. I'm calling "a-boot" the sled you have for sale." Ended up selling my sled to a fella from New Brunswick in fact.

then why do I always get Canadian coins for change when I buy something in the store up there? Must be Canada right? :lol:

Hehheh . . . it's our favorite past time . . . passing on the "funny money" to the folks with out of state license plates. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.