Earth Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

VicCook

Oct 16, 2018
Oklahoma
We purchased a used Earth Stove with Warmer Oven and need info on them (model #, how to get manual, operation of. I'm including a picture.
Any help appreciated, we really like this wood stove.

Attachments

• IMG_3059.JPG
    IMG_3059.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 205
Can't help you with the specific info, but can help if there is a reason you need it. Insurance company needs the info?

This stove would fall under the requirements of NFPA 211 for installation. Most likely, pretty big clearances.

Any chance there is a UL tag on the stove somewhere?

We purchased a used Earth Stove with Warmer Oven and need info on them (model #, how to get manual, operation of. I'm including a picture.
Any help appreciated, we really like this wood stove.
Is that your install?

Is that your install?

My thought was a pic from where he purchased, or one found online. Put the reading glasses on and it appears that the yellow wall is brick too. Curious to hear from the op.

My thought was a pic from where he purchased, or one found online. Put the reading glasses on and it appears that the yellow wall is brick too. Curious to hear from the op.
I thought that was a possibility to. Which is why i asked if it was their install.

Just looking for information on the stove. My insurance is okay with the install. I just changed out a stove with a smaller firebox. Was having to load it to often and having to split my wood small and cut it short.

Just looking for information on the stove. My insurance is okay with the install. I just changed out a stove with a smaller firebox. Was having to load it to often and having to split my wood small and cut it short.
Ok but is that a picture of how it is installed in your house?

Yes it is. We bought the stove from a third party who had no information on it.
Ok well in that case you need way more floor protection. Your stove is unlisted so it needs a hearth that extends 18" on all sides. And what is the wall above the red brick made of? I see it resembles painted brick but is it paneling?