Efel Symphony Catalytic wood/coal???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NJBourne23

Feb 28, 2017
PA
Hello,

I recently moved into a home that had, what I thought was a regular wood stove. It turned out to be a Efel Symphony Catalytic version. I have never used a catalytic wood stove before but read up and have a good general idea of how to work it....partially. My issue is, I don't have a manual for my stove and only things I find online is a non catalytic symphony or harmony manual. I need to know where the air adjustment is that I partially open to light and fully open when the temp reaches 500F. I also want to ensure I have the correct info for the stove. The back states it was built Feb 1991. (F91)
Any insight on where I can find a manual or how to confirm where all the parts are to start this would be appreciated.

Thank you

NJB

Attachments

• IMG_20171110_1908321.jpg
    IMG_20171110_1908321.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_20171110_1908385.jpg
    IMG_20171110_1908385.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 255
Does anyone think it's smarter to contact efel UK or efel USA to obtain a manual? The USA site doesn't have a search h option and does not list this model. I cannot even find a YouTube video with someone operating it. Very weird to find limited info