Englander 25-EP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Englander 25-EP
    zoey & the 25EPI.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 273
sc0872 said:
Looks very nice!

Thanks !!

You really need something in the stove just to keep the stray pellets from bouncing out past the burn pot & laying against the glass. I tried my 25EPI without anything for a couple days, but smoldering pellets laying against the glass left really nasty black hard to get off stains & soot on the window.

Yes I know I am going to put in the logs tonight I am just amazed how well this stove burns. So glad I was very lucky to find this awesome stove at a GREAT PRICE!!!!

Arnold said:
.....but smoldering pellets laying against the glass left really nasty black hard to get off stains & soot on the window.

Magic Eraser removes all of it no problem, but the flame design is cool too.

Haubera said:
Arnold said:
sc0872 said:
I did get the fake logs I just haven't installed them yet.

!

You could make something better looking like I did instead !

Those fake logs are ugly !!

More alternatives to the logs in this thread; https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewreply/488196/
Let me know when you make a silhouette of pine trees (I think about 3 in a row would look good) and I'll buy a set. ;)

Get me a picture of the design you want so I can make a pattern & I'll burn one for you. (send me a PM for an Email address)

I still have a piece or 2 of scrap stainless at the shop.

Keep in mind the area in width of the burn pot & brackets to hold the design is approx 7 1/2 " wide or so.

A tall pine with 2 smaller ones on each side would work out the best.

Tom

Arnold said:
Haubera said:
Arnold said:
sc0872 said:
I did get the fake logs I just haven't installed them yet.

!

You could make something better looking like I did instead !

Those fake logs are ugly !!

More alternatives to the logs in this thread; https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewreply/488196/
Let me know when you make a silhouette of pine trees (I think about 3 in a row would look good) and I'll buy a set. ;)

Get me a picture of the design you want so I can make a pattern & I'll burn one for you. (send me a PM for an Email address)

I still have a piece or 2 of scrap stainless at the shop.

Keep in mind the area in width of the burn pot & brackets to hold the design is approx 7 1/2 " wide or so.

A tall pine with 2 smaller ones on each side would work out the best.

Tom
will work on a pic. sorry for the thread hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.