Englander 25 pdv pellet stove not producing heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mammabear

Feb 5, 2023
Usa
Good morning, I'm seeking help I've been seeking help in other places as well and trying to figure out this pellet stove. I am new to pellet stove so I'm still learning. I have run through so many different adjustments on the side settings for the top numbers and the bottom numbers. I have been taught how to factory reset it. Ever since I factory reset it and now I'm not getting hardly any heat out of it literally I get more heat out of the chimney outside than I do out the front of the stove. So at the moment I have since I started it yesterday morning after I cleaned it thoroughly took all the pipes apart took the mower blower motor out, swept it cleaned it brushed it vacuumed out any other cobwebs and yuck check the vacuum hose which does not appear to have any leaks. With that said I cannot get the house to go anywhere further than 55 after 24 hours of sitting here. My question is so should I be diagnosing to figure this problem out? I have ordered parts to replace the blower motor the convection motor the auger Motors I have ordered the vacuum pump and I think I ordered a hose. But they're not coming till the end of the week but I should know what piece to diagnose with next why am I not getting heat to come out the front it is just like a cold air coming from the front of the stove.

After you reset the stove, did you check what mode it is in? Should be Mode 'C' I believe. Confirm that before going any farther.

Eric

Reactions: Mt Bob
Reactions: Ssyko