Englander NC30 availability

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'll just take the HD price which isn't bad at 900$ plus 100 delivery plus 100 state sales tax.
Check craigslist other sites ebay ect.

Check craigslist other sites ebay ect.

You bet, I've been cruising CL for months for a certified stove and also one of decent size. The shop is 1800 SF with 14' tall ceilings so I need some mojo. The cheapest, small, rusty certified stoves were still $350+. Plenty of smoke dragons but even those were hundreds of bucks.

Got my county's permission from the actual building inspector that will be inspecting my install. Stove must be an EPA stove on an 18" platform and no outside air is required since it is on a slab. The permit is just an online mechanical permit so if the whole concept was unpermittable then I wouldn't know until after installation.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll keep you updated.

You bet, I've been cruising CL for months for a certified stove and also one of decent size. The shop is 1800 SF with 14' tall ceilings so I need some mojo. The cheapest, small, rusty certified stoves were still $350+. Plenty of smoke dragons but even those were hundreds of bucks.
Try TSC THey have some decent mid sized stoves for $500- $800 I got a country hearth 2000 EPA stove that i like a lot last year for $499 in middle of winter. THe larger version is not much more. Ill be selling my one of my NC-30s in a year or two at some point and plan to ask about $5c notes. Its not like you can wear one out in a few years.

Try TSC THey have some decent mid sized stoves for $500- $800 I got a country hearth 2000 EPA stove that i like a lot last year for $499 in middle of winter. THe larger version is not much more. Ill be selling my one of my NC-30s in a year or two at some point and plan to ask about $5c notes. Its not like you can wear one out in a few years.

I'll check our TSC equivalent which is Del's out here in the northwest. Any stove in good shape is worth 500$ out here. I sold a fisher grandpa for 500$ last year. Totally illegal stove to install, buy, or sell but I had lots of calls.

Trigger has been pulled from home depot. 1176$ to my door including our 8% state sales tax. This was the best nc30 deal I could find.

I'm hoping that they can at least deliver the thing into the 12x12' garage door of my shop.

Thanks for your help folks.

Trigger has been pulled from home depot. 1176$ to my door including our 8% state sales tax. This was the best nc30 deal I could find.

I'm hoping that they can at least deliver the thing into the 12x12' garage door of my shop.

Thanks for your help folks.

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Congrats. And it is about time somebody paid as much as I did for my first one. ;lol

Reactions: stayfitz
I paid $476.00 on clearance a few years ago. :p

It was a heck of a deal, that is the reason I grabbed one.
Don't see those deals anymore.

It was a heck of a deal, that is the reason I grabbed one.
Don't see those deals anymore.

No doubt! Almost impossible not to...

I would have travelled a long ways for a deal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.