Englanderfest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
I've been drinking this evening, so forgive me if this sounds stupid, but with all this Woodstock talk, I can't help but think that Englander should copycat the idea.

I honestly think I'd be willing to make the trip to Virginia (am I right on that?) just to visit.

Let me know when ya'll want to do a Lopi/Avalon/Country/Quadrafire/BlazeKing fest in WA. Maybe we could even talk Pacific Energy to attend?

BeGreen said:
Let me know when ya'll want to do a Lopi/Avalon/Country/Quadrafire/BlazeKing fest in WA. Maybe we could even talk Pacific Energy to attend?

Made it to this "fest" leaving at 2 in the morning. Not thinking I could make this one w/out taking a day off of work. Time to set a date :)

pen

Maybe for the introduction of their hybrid cord wood/pellet unit. The 35-WOW.

Im in...... Where you at Mike Holton?? How about it? Would be a good influx of cash to the local economy for that weekend. Owning a Wood and Pellet stove made by themand also my Father owning one. I know we would be game.

Hey Danno, aint it funny how a few cold ones will bring the on-set of genius? Great idea.. Honestly ...

DexterDay said:
Im in...... Where you at Mike Holton?? How about it? Would be a good influx of cash to the local economy for that weekend. Owning a Wood and Pellet stove made by themand also my Father owning one. I know we would be game.

Hey Danno, aint it funny how a few cold ones will bring the on-set of genius? Great idea.. Honestly ...
If a few cold ones REALLY brought on genius, then I would be like freakin' Albert Einstein.

Danno77 said:
DexterDay said:

If a few cold ones REALLY brought on genius, then I would be like freakin' Albert Einstein.

LOL..... Me and You both!!

But seriously ... Thats a good idea. Seeing that Englander is a "Hands on" (DIY) company. That they would want to hold a function like Woodstocks.

I am looking at getting rid of my Quad pellet stove upstairs and replacing with a true Multi Fuel unit (Quad says it is, but lacks an agitator in the burn pot) and the Englander 10-CPM is high up on the list. Quite possible they would make the sale if I could "Watch" my unit being made..... Just a thought. . .

I'd be in on that, couldn't get the time off to go north but only about 2 -3 hours away from Virginia. Besides I've been thinking about replacing my small wood stove. I love that it heats quick but would love to get more burn time plus room for bigger size splits. 10 inches high without ash or coals REALLY makes split size a challenge.

We all need one of those Englander shirts - enough with the pics.

Thumbs up! I would have been all about getting an Englander if they'd had one that would work for my setup. I'm in VA too!

Status
Not open for further replies.