Enviro Empress FS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eglide99

Dec 18, 2011
A A county Md
I am able to purchase this stove for $1100, is this a good price? I'm new to pellet stoves. I plan on using it to help cut down on oil consumption. 1250 sq ft rancher, crawl space, good insulation, very good windows. Are there any reasons not to buy. This stove sure is Pretty compaired to some I have looked at. Love this site been lurking for a while first post.

HVAC 35 yrs ...Should be able to clean and maintain ;-)

Thanks in advance ..Ron

These stoves are about $2,800 new at the dealers. Is this a used stove? If so, it is still a great price. Just make sure that you verify that it runs before buying it if it is used. I have an M55 insert and the Empress shears the same working parts as my stove. The biggest difference is the burn chamber. I have had no problems with my M55 so far and it does a great job of heating my house.

I agree, good stove, good price.

Welcome Aboard, and that is a good price for that stove.

BradH70 said:
These stoves are about $2,800 new at the dealers. Is this a used stove? If so, it is still a great price. Just make sure that you verify that it runs before buying it if it is used. I have an M55 insert and the Empress shears the same working parts as my stove. The biggest difference is the burn chamber. I have had no problems with my M55 so far and it does a great job of heating my house.

It's new ..he has a "chestnut demo" for $1050 and a black still on the skid for $1100 gave him a deposit, gonna pick it up in the morning. Thanks for the info. We have 2 "living rooms" on oppsite side of the kitchen/dining room ..wife likes it real warm ..she can watch her "chick flics" in the room with the stove... :lol:

Ron

Wow! That is a super deal! Is the stove shop going out of business? What is the reason they are selling so cheap? I wish I lived closer, I would be snatching up the other stove for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.