Europa 75 filling with smoke

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Andrewkarlin

Oct 8, 2020
Vermont
Hello, I recently moved into a home with a Europa 75. It was a foreclosure so it Hadn’t been used for a couple years. I’m using wood pellets in it, and I’ve made sure that their dry. The first time I ran it it was earlier in fall and I just wanted to see if it worked properly after I cleaned it per what the inspector told me. It’s getting colder now and I went to use it and the past few times I’ve started it it’s went through the A1 and the A2 perfectly fine. As soon as it stops A2 and starts to run, it fills full of smoke and puts out the flame. I can turn it off and on the C2 code cycle it will eventually clear it out. I can’t seem to find the problem, anything helps. Thank you