Everybody thinks I'm crazy but you people!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziprich said:
I feel like my life has been overtaken by wood and wood stoves. My wife thinks I'm nuts, and the people at work are tired of hearing me talk about my stove and wood pile. I have been gathering wood all summer and i recently learned that i shouldn't burn it this winter. So i kinda started a panic to find some actually seasoned wood to burn this winter(not very easy). I am supposed to have a Harman tl300 put in this Monday, and a drop of seasoned wood to burn. I am so excited! I'm planning to take tons of pictures of the install and the wood to put up. In till a couple of days ago when i stumbled upon this site by accident, I was starting to think i was crazy! Now i realise that in till you have and run an wood stove you just don't know what its like. I am so happy to find a whole bunch of people to share in my same obsession. I feel like things will calm down next year, but since this is my first year i have to get wood for this year and some ready for next year. I just wanted to thank the site and everybody for all the help they have given me and for the help I'm sure to get in the future.

LOL!! :lol: Welcome, Ziprich. You're in good company here, as you can see from the amount of responses you thread has had! This is like AA for stovies, except we only feed your obsession. You will feel at home here though. Any and all information you find will add to your stockpile of knowledge and will only pay off in the end. Just laugh with her and she will continue to put up with your craze! Especially when she's wearing shorts this Winter. ;-)

Add your stove to your signature by going to your control panel at the top of the page. That way people can put a stove to your user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.