Farewell for summer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Midwest
Just wanted to take a second to drop by the forums and say "see ya in a couple months". It has been a fun winter setting by the fire and musing over the new forum posts. But somehow, the hearth looses a little ambiance without a nice fire roaring in the stove and thinking about wood heat with the air conditioner blasting just seems wrong to me. I'll try and check the forums every now and then during the warm months but for now, there is just too much work to be done inside and out. I find my free time at the computer taking a big drop.

So with that, I will say "Hope everyone has a nice summer and see ya when the frost hits the pumpkins next fall!"

Corey

Don't forget to burn some carbon rods. I'll expect a full report on Magnegas (Aquafuel) and plasma recyclers when you return next fall. :)

Quitter! ;-P It's funny in the summer here I usually have the AC going full blast with some stove fired up showing it to a customer. Of course my stoves always shame my AC system and I'm sweating like no other for 20 min. after the customer leaves waiting for it to catch back up and quell the heat. Talk about "seems wrong to me"

Check in I know what you mean. Went golfing yesterday first time this year cold and real windy

Status
Not open for further replies.