Finally got my Princess installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeattleRider

Jan 22, 2014
Seattle, WA
Thanks to all the threads and information on this forum, I finally got the BK Princess insert installed yesterday.

Started the first small fire right after the installers left and most importantly the furnace has been turned off since :).

Attachments

• IMG_5122.JPG
    IMG_5122.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5127.JPG
    IMG_5127.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_5118.JPG
    IMG_5118.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 20140228_140321-1_resized.jpg
    20140228_140321-1_resized.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: hack and CenterTree
Nice. Enjoy that heater.

Congrats. Just in time, it's supposed to get chilly today. Temp has already dropped a couple degrees.

Last edited:
For the first time this year my living has reached 70 degrees :). Getting a few flurries today so I am waiting to see how long it would take for the whole house to reach 70.

Great! Sounds like mission accomplished!

Very nice! So how much is one of those babies ?

i think new they are around 2000$

This whole unit was $2700.
Not as big a gap as I thought, I thought someone around here was quoted $2900.
I remember when mine looked that nice, now its broken in, you're gonna love that stove, puts out heat if you need it and can burn low and slow.

This whole unit was $2700.
Thanks. Please keep us posted. I would love to get something with longer burn times, but without cooking us out of our small house. Maybe one day:)

Not as big a gap as I thought, I thought someone around here was quoted $2900.
I remember when mine looked that nice, now its broken in, you're gonna love that stove, puts out heat if you need it and can burn low and slow.

Weatherguy that was the key reason I went with BK over Lopi since our winters are not as harsh so I figured the long burn would be more beneficial than higher heat output.

Congratulations. Nice stove. I just got mine in December. It's a nice feeling to have shorts and t shirt weather in the house and when you feel the radiators they're ice cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.