Finally pics of my liberty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopiliberty

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2011
WV
picture007.jpg picture002.jpg picture008.jpg picture010.jpg .

I know everyone likes pictures so here are a couple. There not very clear, need to get a better camera.
Fourth picture is stovetop 3 hours into reload and air open just a hair. Fifth picture is living room temperature at time of the picture

Its sitting on an oak platform my uncle made from oak boards and on top of that is a 800 pound 3 inch thick piece of stone that was cut square. There was a lot of heavy lifting for this install

Nice install.For one thing I know if you sit in that chair that close to a Liberty your back will melt.

85*? That'll burn you right out of the room. Again, a nice problem to have though.
I usually don't get run out of the room until it reaches 90 and its almost there now. It was a nice problem to have with all this cold air. During this cold snap the temperature never dropped below 80

Nice install.For one thing I know if you sit in that chair that close to a Liberty your back will melt.
I've sat in that chair a few times and when the stove is cranking, you can only stand it about 5 minutes.

picture025.jpg picture032.jpg

Overnight load. Not to cold out so I decided to do a light load. Second photo its almost shut down. Should be good till 7 tomorrow morning

Thanks to who ever made these pics small. When I loaded them, I stared them as thumbnails but when I clicked on them they wouldn't enlarge. I hated to make them so big because I know some people have slow internet but that's the only way I could load them. Thanks again

Nice set-up and that last pic says it all.

Nice pics and set up.

If I had to pick again it would come down to the liberty or the blaze king princess. I would probably driving myself nuts if I had to make that decision:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.