Found great pellet source for folks in my area !!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
Just came back from a fella's place in No Anson . He's selling pellets from the new manufacturer in Strong. $ 249 a ton. He will deliver for quite a reasonable price. Says, the pellets are 50/50 hard & soft. Best of both worlds for every stove. PM me for more info. Muss

Hey, Muss, how ya been? Sounds promising, gotta remember, though, new mill startup issues. Athens ring a bell?

I only been hearing good thing about these pellets. I have taked to one place in Augusta who is planning to sell these pellets. I normally burn Energex with predictable results. I'm willing to try these new pellets. If Ok, will buy more, but ..................! Saw the string running across the computer toolbar with a warning that, "In years past, cooler summers have been followed by harsh winters." So will want to make sure the pellets are all tucked away dry and available, and that the oil tank is full of the lower cost oil so we can at least start off right. Ran my stove again last night. Just don't like the dampness. When the stove has run, the air is much better than it is when I have the dehumidifier on.

Status
Not open for further replies.