Free Craigslist Scrounge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbug250

Burning Hunk
Dec 17, 2011
Central Mississippi
Found this on craigslist today. http://jackson.craigslist.org/zip/3638830720.html
It was only 10 miles away from work, so I took my lunch break and loaded up the Tacoma. Probably two more loads there. They said take it all. I am gonna have to take ramps and a dolly for the big pieces. They over estimated on how much wood is there. It is two cords tops. Of course they were probably talking face cords.

Wow, oak at that too! Great score, mudbug! Can't beat a deal like that!

Probably shouldn't advertise scores this nice before you have it all home :)

Nice take

Reactions: HDRock
I am pretty confident they will not let anyone else get it if i get it out in a timely manner. I told them it would take me a couple of days to get it all since I live so far away from work. If I don't have it all by Thursday, I will take the trailer and get the rest. Oh by the way they said dry and ready to burn! Far from it. But it is ok cause this this will be three or 4 years out.

Here is the best picture I can get of it in the dark. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361846434.683611.jpg
So two more loads like this,
Added to the 70 or so rounds I got last Monday. All free!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361846380.884270.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361846380.884270.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 133
Nice score!

Status
Not open for further replies.