FREE FIREWOOD (GIBSONIA PA)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrianK

Just saw this on CL, thought someone might be able to take advantage:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/zip/3790307004.html

FREE FIREWOOD (GIBSONIA)

Three weeks ago we had 8 Ash Trees and 1 large Wild Cherry tree cut down. I'm offering the wood to anyone who wants to haul it away. The ask trees just died last year and the Cherry was alive when cut. The wood has been cut into manageable sections, 12" to 36". You may want to bring a chain saw to cut the larger pieces up. Most of the wood is roughly 150 feet from the road. The wood sits behind my house in a wooded area over a small hill. The Wild Cherry is about 75 feet to the road. There is excelent access, (nice trail). If anyone wants the wood, please contact me and let me know when you would like to come and take it.

Reactions: ScotO
Some quality scrounges .
Maybe someone here is in the process of getting it & not telling until it's
"Got"
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.