Fresh aerial video in very bright spring day on Finland !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiitos...

Thats about the extent of my Finnish knowledge. Used to work there on a regular basis back in my MySQL days. Beautiful country. Got to know Espoo and Helsinki fairly well as for the Finnish language I did not get to know that very well. Very difficult to just order something in a restaurant if I was trying to speak Finnish. Although most understood my English.

They says that finnish language is one of most difficult language to learn. You have to see more Finland that just espoo and helsinki, I think "real Finland" is outside those two cities...

They says that finnish language is one of most difficult language to learn. You have to see more Finland that just espoo and helsinki, I think "real Finland" is outside those two cities...
That's like saying "real America" is outside Washington and L.A.

Oh, wait a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.