Frost On The Pumpkin Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Roadmaster?

No, but close, it is a 96 Fleetwood, 65K miles, bought new by a doctor, who passed away at 91. His son is selling it. The car was never driven in salt, he drove a Grand Marquis in the winter. One of the Roadmaster's / Caprice's would go. I don't need 3 toys. I looked at it Tuesday, really good shape. I had to plot and plan how I would run this one by the Mrs. Her answer was, you only live once, go ahead. Hmm, OK. That was Thursday. As I only have the man's work number, I plan on calling him Monday.

20 degrees here this AM

Your a rare breed Tom. Thats as close to a B body as your gonna get. Does it have the brougham package?

You are definitely correct, I am a rare breed. According to the wife, that is a dinosaur.

The Caddy is the base model, no brougham package. That's OK as I would rather not have the vinyl roof.

Send me your email to [email protected] and I will send you some pictures.

Tom

Reactions: smoke show
23 here this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.