***FUNNY STORIES**, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON THE PELLET FORUM???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it's funny. I spend all day reading documents and manuals....You would think I get enough but I find myself reading with interest all about others problems. I look forward to relaxing in my chair, in front of a warm pellet fire, reading these forums. I don't get it...What makes it so fascinating? Must be all you wonderful people!

Chandler

dac122, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. God love her.

After a day of looking at stoves for someone else, we stop for me to pick up 20 more bags of Okies. She asks "how many pellets will I need? I see what you have in the garage and you keep picking up more." I then explain the pellet pig......... nuff said

When I have to search through the pellets in my stoves hopper for a couple that are 2" long to prop my eyelids open long enough for one last post....... :-/

When you have that 'pellet stove hair doo' look from spending too much time in front of the stove with your laptop posting on the forum, watching the fire burn and the convection blower is hitting you straight on........ :lol: ..... you can easily pick that guy out of a crowd.... :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Crazy hair.jpg
    Crazy hair.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 294
macman said:
When I have to search through the pellets in my stoves hopper for a couple that are 2" long to prop my eyelids open long enough for one last post....... :-/

Pick up some Greene Teams, plenty there 2" and over :gulp:

CanadaClinker said:
When you have that 'pellet stove hair doo' look from spending too much time in front of the stove with your laptop posting on the forum, watching the fire burn and the convection blower is hitting you straight on........ :lol: ..... you can easily pick that guy out of a crowd.... :lol: :lol:

I dont care who you are..... THAT'S funny :lol:

GIT R DONE !!!!

I would spend more time at the "Pellet Mill and Corn Crib" if I could find a way for my P.C. to dispense a few "Cold Ones"

when you go to work in the middle of winter to fix your leaf blower and you coworkers just look at you. your responce" got to clean out my stove"

These posts are too funny!!!

gbreda said:
CanadaClinker said:

I dont care who you are..... THAT'S funny :lol:

GIT R DONE !!!!

It may be funny, but I wish I still had hair like that :mad:

When you have a quick link on your Blackberry to the Hearth.com website for the Pellet Mill and Corn Crib forum.....

When the P,E, L, and T keys on the keyboard are worn away and/or stop working.

Status
Not open for further replies.