Garn Leaking water again.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Just a quick up date. Today is the three anniversary since I started the Garn back up after the last leak repair. We had another pretty mild winter other than two week in January. Burned about 10 cords again last year and plan on burning threw the summer again for domestic hot water. I hope everyone has a enjoyable and safe summer.

Good luck Martin, I let my boiler go out over the weekend, since we were up at the in-laws and my folks went down to my sisters, now big deal there, still had decent hot water yesterday afternoon, just not as scorching as my wife likes for her bath, she had to settle for a shower, I fired it up again last night about 630, storage was at 117, by 10 when I went to bed it was up to 150, I was pretty happy with that!