Glad that I was outside working with my wood and not taking a nap...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my insurance would get dinged first? I just figured that my insurance would go to there insurance, but thats why I asked. I know it would be a bloody nightmare on getting things corrected or replaced.

I'd expect this too. My car was rear ended on the highway (stopped Boston traffic) and my insurance company collected from the other person's, no questions or hassle to me.

So my insurance would get dinged first? I just figured that my insurance would go to there insurance, but thats why I asked. I know it would be a bloody nightmare on getting things corrected or replaced.

You would have the option of going after their insurance first, but I find it works easier if you go through your own insurance company and then let the insurance companies fight it out. Gets really tough if the their insurance company were to deny your claim. Of course, by leaving your insurance company out of it, it decrease your experience rating which keeps your premiums lower.

End of the day, the moron needs to learn how to burn right or not burn at all. As my mom says, "The dumb ones are the ones that give you trouble."

Status
Not open for further replies.