Got a beast of the hearth? Post some pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktm300

Burning Hunk
Feb 17, 2014
Pa
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty kitty ... breed?

Where is the hearth protection? Don't pellet stoves require some too?
The stove sits on concrete. Did not want a toe hazard . As soon as it's turned off I am moving it to install tile so it is flush with engineered flooring. Specs say 4 inches front and sides 1 inch at rear.

No really good shots of the Pride (3) or the fool dog sacked out in front of the stove, but the pretty grey kitty in Warm's shot is representative of the resident Pride. The fool dog does not get on the couch, but he has several thick foam beds that are strategically positioned for his maximum comfort as he moves into the geriatric stage of his life.

Reactions: Ktm300
The hearth beast, likes to sit by the stove but seems to prefer the couch.
<~~~~~~~
PDR_0027.JPG

Stove's out. Our guy is now a back of the couch potato.

IMG_1700web.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbin and Ktm300
Sooky, my dog/accountant...
1656243_10201295798298625_1722932586_n.jpg

She refuses to pose with the stove untill the taxes are done. She's pretty sure we can upgrade to a Woodstock IS, but wants to run the numbers again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ktm300
45F outside and getting cooler tonight. I started a fire and like a moth to the flame he was on the hearth.

IMG_1758.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.