Got some homework!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboy Billy said:
Good thing I didn't pick up all the trees yet that's all thats stopping some of my wood from floating down stream!

Having a flood and watching all my firewood float away sounds like my idea of a nightmare....... ;-)

Its wild weather we are having here WoodChip. But at least its not boring.

Billy

Billy, you should just move to the UP, we don't have any of that!

P.S. Glad everyone including your horse are O.K.

My stuff isn't going to float away, but it might float. Nice showers we've had the last couple of days. Ten inches?

Attachments

• IMG_20110729_081513.jpg
    IMG_20110729_081513.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 104
[quote author="Cowboy Billy" date="1311960314"]Sorry Zap I tried but it came back here instead. Be careful what you wish for!

Jay

It will when I get back. It looks like time to take a break. I'm going to go plant some deer feed plots and maybe run the sawmill some. Good thing I didn't pick up all the trees yet that's all thats stopping some of my wood from floating down stream!

Ok Billy, send some but not all of it. Looks like the spring we had.

zap

Definitely a lot more rain south of us. We got around 5" here but I did not look in the rain gauge this morning and we got more rain overnight. I don't think we got that much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.