Got Wood?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Feeling the Heat
Aug 11, 2009
Bedford, NH
home.comcast.net
Got Wood?

Attachments

• firewood_pile.jpg
    firewood_pile.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 481
Looks like that guy has some work to do if he burns wood.

Considering how naked the rest of the landscape is, one wonders what happened here.

BeGreen said:
Considering how naked the rest of the landscape is, one wonders what happened here.

That's actually Ratman at 5pm. At 9am that morning he was standing in the middle of a forest.
Good days work Ratman. ;-)

It's Elm and diseased. Imagine having that stack?
I'd say to one of the boys; "Guy, you want to help me with some wood for a bit? I'll cut you split."
:)

That is the site in Manitoba isn't it?

That stack of elm is almost as big as Solar's wood pile.

lol always rippin on the heapers.

Not the heapers Solar, I was referring to the quantity.

Wow! I bet it dries quick out in the open like that. Can people take it for firewood or would that spread the disease?

Thanx for finally showing a picture of your backyard Dennis......looks like your supply is gettin a little low....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after Thanksgiving we'll work on that Joey. Do you think I could put up that much in one winter?

I have no doubt that you can !!!!!!!! As long as your splitting vertically....lol

I bet his wife is pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.