Got your Powerball ticket yet?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff_t

Minister of Fire
Sep 14, 2008
SE MI
If not, save your money.

When I win, I'm buying PapaDave a new stove.

Actually did buy my first one ever. Well, by remote control. My neighbor was on the way to visit his Mom in PA and I sent him an email to pick one up for me when they stopped for coffee on the way up.

Too lazy to drive three miles myself.

Best if I win quote I have seen today.

"If I win, I'm going to spend a lot of it on liquor, women and gambling," said Austin lawyer Donald Dickson. "I'll likely squander the rest of it."

Reactions: Ashful and jeff_t
I actually had to make a point of stopping to get one. When I was working Wednesday and Saturday, it was part of my routine to walk over to the Circle K by my hotel and get my ticket. 'Can't win if you don't play' ;)

Won a few bucks wednesday, put that money towards tonights tickets. In an hour, I'll hopefully be a millionaire. Better chance of that, than this fresh oak being ready to burn in 2 years. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.