Guarding the stacks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
My son doesn't lose any wood to thieves! image.jpg

Man, that guard dog looks FIERCE!

Man, that guard dog looks FIERCE!

My guess is that he is getting into proper position to give you a lick across the face as you walk by.;lol

Sorry. From my iPhone I couldn't get the pic turned over.
Don't worry chief somebody will fix it for you;) edit oops they did it already!

4 legged burglar alarm, the best kind:cool:
Did you make the ramp on purpose so he could climb up on top?
Bella 079_mod.jpg

Looks fierce....not. LOL. If he's like my lab, he would just expect the robbers to throw one of the smaller ones to him to retrieve.

Reactions: Trooper
I love it, keep posting pics of the dogs and wood, I wish I could, Jesse passed 2 years ago, a fine yellow lab she was. I have her buried near my new stacks of red oak that needs to be processed, she would have loved to have a spot in front of the new insert or sure...

You've been working too hard Steve.

Reactions: NortheastAl
Good to see you on here Chief....I was just thinking about you the other day. Hope you haven't lost any more of your crew to crazy drivers.

Reactions: tfdchief and ScotO
Great looking stacks Chief, as always! Cute guard pup, too! Good to hear from you, I was wondering how you've been.......

Reactions: tfdchief
looks like he's crossed with Big Horn Sheep....

Reactions: tfdchief
Status
Not open for further replies.