Hangin

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
Burning some Hemlock, Pine and remnants from slitting. Hangin with my wife, daughters and mother inlaw. And I do like her guess I'm lucky!

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 569
The simple pleasures of life, looks like everyone is having a good time. :)

Zap

It is what we call, "Stopping to smell the roses." That is life at one of its best moments.

I think "life in the slow lane" is vastly underrated. As are mothers-in-law. (mine was a real rig... Welsh and a member of Parliament. I told her to get stuffed once and after that we got on famously). I miss her sharp wit and very dry sense of humor; it lives on in her son. :)

I liked all three of my mothers in law. The first and third are gone now, but the second's still around, and she's still a hoot. Rick

where are the smoars?

I like my mother-in-law better than my own mother.

I don't think there is anything as relaxing as campfire and a beer! Ya gotta love it!!

Billy

We had our first summer fire on Saturday (May 15). Actually, we were to go out for dinner but my DH decided to add a few logs to the pit while he was burning papers then suggested we stay home. A pot of chili and a few cold beers while enjoying a beautiful evening - what more could a wife ask for.

Attachments

• 13 5-15 1st fire - blog.jpg
    13 5-15 1st fire - blog.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 331
Howdy YooperWife

My place is in SE Chippewa county, Pickford. It would be great to have you and your husband, Dennis and anyone else here to come out to my place for a day! I live down state but come UP once or twice a month.

Billy

Nice pic! My MIL is very cool, but we had to come to an "understanding"... After that it has been smooth sailing. 14 years of marriage to her daughter last Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.