After years of flutter and now some pretty serious backburn or hopper smoke (videoed above) I decided it was time to do something to see if I can rid the stove of these issues. I thought i would try the intake bypass that others have done and that the new stoves now come with. The P61 is not known for backburn/hopper smoke, but mine has done it in the past on rare occasions and has started this season with an apparent problem. I hope hope hope the backburn remedy also takes care of the flutter. I feel the flutter and backburn are a brother/sister issue. I have no proof, but i just feel they are related somehow since the times I have had smoke in the hopper have also been when the flutter is at it's worst. The following pictures and video are what I have done hoping in all hopes that it resolves this issue. As I write this the task has been completed and I'm waiting for all silicone seals to dry before starting the stove. So the outcome will not be known for a little while with some burn time, but i will report back with an outcome. I realize others have posted extensively in various ways on this, but I don't think I have come across a P61 detail unless I have missed it. I also can't remember if any have crossed over the backburn and flutter issue both trying to be remedied by the bypass tube. It's usually either one issue or the other. I must thank those that have posted long before me to give me the insight as to what can be done and what i might find. Thank you! After removing the feeder unit and soaking it in hot water for about an hour and brushing it here are some before and after pictures of the augur tube. (hint I used one of those big plastic bucket tubs used at cookouts to hold the beer or soda on ice. It was the right size and worked great.) Here is the finished bypass tube. I used 1/2" OD with 3/8" ID nylon tubing. Harman's kit is silicone tubing that has a higher temp rating. But the Nylon is good up till 175f so it should be good since it is not in use next to any major heat. It sits just out of the way of the feed arm. Before reinstalling the burn pot and feeder unit I sanded all pieces for a smooth flush fit. Here is a video of some of what I did. It's not a detail step by step, but has an overview of a few points and hopefully can help the next guy/gal. One note on the video. You will notice I changed the tube location from where I originally state I'm going to put it. My stated location would have put the hole and tube in the main slide for the pellets. After thinking I didn't think this would be a good idea as this area should probably be kept free of obstructions. I accidentally erased some footage that showed this change and how i made it work. I only noticed the missing footage after everything was complete. Doh! Here is the link to another option with drilling a direct air port into the tube. The same principle can be done on the P61. https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/harman-accentra-gummy-stove-syndrome-solution.45548/#post-906607 Like I said it's all back together nice and pretty waiting for the seals to dry. We're heading into a few warm days again so it may take a week or so, but I'll let you know what transpires.