Hart & Cooley class-A

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoInferno

Minister of Fire
When I was shopping online recently for class-A, I came across the Hart & Cooley TLC line:
http://www.hartandcooley.com/chimney/all_chimney.htm
I think this might have formerly been Amerivent. I haven't seen it mentioned on here, probably because it's mostly not sold online. But there is at least one place (google on the part numbers), and a 4' section of double-stainless can be had for $91. (Was $86 just a few weeks ago, luckily for me.) That's a lot better than the $160 I saw for the more widely sold brands. Since I've never seen the others up close I can't really compare quality-wise, but it seems sturdy enough and has a lifetime warranty. So I thought I'd throw that out there for future searchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.