Have Omicron? can't smell pvc cement.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the realization recently that many COVID cases are going unreported due to the availability of self test kits and symptoms mild enough that many self-treat at home. I'm guessing that this is skewing the data towards the most severe cases that require clinical treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan Freeman
Even the head of the CDC can't tell us how many hospitalizations/deaths are attributable to people admitted for Covid and how many were admitted for something else but had Covid. (Did you see the weekend interviews with her? She looked like an idiot.) Really calls into question the total deaths in the US FROM Covid. Then you have Judge Sotomayer making it up as she goes along. What a moron she is! Have you read about the 5.4 TRILLION allotted to Covid in this country with more than 2/3's unaccountable for, misused, or "missing"? The numbers are being manipulated. This is all going to come down in the next few weeks/months. The CDC and the Fed Gov't. have been lying to us, and it is about to all come out. But, like other things, no one will be held accountable. And, most of you here, will continue in your mass formation psychosis, without even knowing what that is. I just keep laughing at the lemmings.

Oh, and I read all the postings since last night, but ignored most since they are drivel.

Keep trying to sink me, belittle me, or refute me; we'll revisit this thread in 6-12 months, and I will still be laughing.

Talk with you all tomorrow, unless I am up late tonight.

Remember: Do your OWN research and stop relying on the mainstream media and Google....if any of you know how to do independent research, which seems unlikely from what I have been reading. 😆😆😆

Have a good evening, everyone. Until we talk again...

Last edited:
Makes no sense sharing it. You have your mind made up. That is what mass formation psychosis is all about.
I happen to be a shrink (a real one with a license and everything), and mass formation psychosis is not something that psychological science recognizes. It seems like it is someone's idea that as of yet has no basis in social science.

I think there is a lack of understanding probability and statistics. If I were as likely to win the lottery as getting serious complications from Covid I would be buying lottery tickets in bulk.

You are a hoot, bholler. I tried in the beginning, but you came right back with the party line. I am not going to waste my time with one of the lemmmings
I just went back through your posts. And no you haven't provided anything to back up your claims. You have been asked many times by several people but have yet to offer anything other than saying there are no studies proving the effectiveness of the vaccine. I provided links showing multiple studies.

Last edited:
Man I tried to do my own research, couldn't get a single volunteer. I ran out of basement space in about a week, people down there started to get really grumpy after being clubbed and put in there. Also, I couldn't find any partners to do the double blind with me, plus the equipment cost an arm and leg (luckily not my own, had plenty of spares, ya know...) In the end I just sold the gear on ebay and went back to reading real science studies as that was simply TOO stressful, imo.

People claiming to have facts but unwilling to share them are not concerned with the truth coming out,. contrary to claims.
Or they are delusional.

People claiming to have facts but unwilling to share them are not concerned with the truth coming out,. contrary to claims.
Or they are delusional.
I was trying to word something similar but you said it better than I could.

The only thing I can add:

A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. Platforms targeted by trolls can include the comment sections of YouTube, forums, or chat rooms.

Last edited:
883 new cases in our county (over three days) Hospitalizations also rose sharply, from 21 to 31 in just three days.

1.10%20Summary.png

Status
Not open for further replies.