Have to tell ......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
all you guys again what a great site this is & what a great bunch of people. Just been reading about price of pellets post & i find it so refreshing to see all your points of view on the price effects on pellets , all of you doing this without malice towards anybody's point of view. I'M glad i decided to purchase a pellet stove & "discovered " this site. I retired 3 years ago & bought a new log home up here in Maine . And believe it or not, i moved up from NH . The trade off to alot of taxes was the quality of life & of course the flyfishing, lol . Sittin' here typing this & watching the SOX on ESPN . Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.