Hearth.com, The Reality Show.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios Pantalones said:
That thing on the back of the seat is a hinge. Both sexes can use it.

Isn't it better that we leave the seat UP when we're DONE,
instead of leaving it DOWN when we're DOING?
Just sayin...

Adios Pantalones said:

Ding ding ding...frequent offender I see AP.

If you put it up...you put it down....
"I pick things up and put them down....I pick things up and put them down".... :lol:

How nice is it to get up in the middle of the night to pee and fall into the toilet.....literally... >:-( >:-( >:-(

and why would anyone put the toilet seat up anyways? much harder to pee on if its up like that.

Delta-T said:
and why would anyone put the toilet seat up anyways? much harder to pee on if its up like that.

Hence, the Saran Wrap Fix. Worked for Mr. Firebroad.

Only thing worse than falling into a water-filled hole in the middle of the night, is sitting on wet pee.

Only thing worse than that is having urine splashed back up at you because someone taped Saran Wrap on the bottom of the seat :coolsmirk:

I can be a stinka, too.

firebroad said:
Delta-T said:

Only thing worse than falling into a water-filled hole in the middle of the night, is sitting on wet pee.

Only thing worse than that is having urine splashed back up at you because someone taped Saran Wrap on the bottom of the seat :coolsmirk:

I can be a stinka, too.

Fears like this is what causes me to stand in the bath tub and make a long curved arch to the toilet.

Jags said:
firebroad said:
Delta-T said:

I can be a stinka, too.

Fears like this is what causes me to stand in the bath tub and make a long curved arch to the toilet.

also the reason I invented...the sink.

I envision a nice new two seater out back for the girls complete with
an extension cord for their beauty power tools.

firefighterjake said:
I can be the fat guy who wanders around half naked . . .

And I'll be the fat guy who wanders around completely naked and has an "accident" when he gets up in the middle of the night to fill the stove and gets a little too close while bending over the top load door trying to free a stuck split. :ahhh:

During the yelling part of the show, I'm gonna stand in the corner with a chainsaw running telling everyone to backoff.........

Adios Pantalones said:

And I've always been offended that I have to reach underneath the dirty lip of the damn thing to lift it with my hand, while she can just kick it down with her foot. She should have to return it to the upright position for me, I say.

Battenkiller said:
Adios Pantalones said:

And I've always been offended that I have to reach underneath the dirty lip of the damn thing to lift it with my hand, while she can just kick it down with her foot. She should have to return it to the upright position for me, I say.

Ever notice that any battle of the sexes usually involves Toilet Seat Etiquette?

Battenkiller said:
Adios Pantalones said:

Can I get an AMEN from the peanut gallery???

I just had this "Reality TV" format described to me, and I understand there are games/contests.

How about deer tick races? Last one to get Lyme disease is a rotten egg...

firebroad said:
I just had this "Reality TV" format described to me, and I understand there are games/contests.

I can't lose that one, got it this summer. :-S

As far a stretch as it would be..... I'll be the bad guy. My nickname will be..... drum roll plz.....
"THE SPLITUATION"

Battenkiller said:
firebroad said:

I can't lose that one, got it this summer. :-S
I yeah, I remember. You can hand out the Doxycyline. :)

firebroad said:

Reminds me of....
The Angola Rodeao, Louisiana State Penitentiary.
Ten Events, one of the events-
"Convict Poker": 4 prisoners are seated at a card table in the ring and a bull is released. Last man sitting wins! (April21-22 and Sundays in October)

Hogwildz said:
As far a stretch as it would be..... I'll be the bad guy. My nickname will be..... drum roll plz.....
"THE SPLITUATION"

That's got a good ring to it Hogzy....
however the name scares me a bit.....other than thinkin firewood.... :eek:hh: :lol:
Just sayin...

kenny chaos said:
I envision a nice new two seater out back for the girls complete with
an extension cord for their beauty power tools.

Attachments

• toilet_car.jpg
    toilet_car.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 283
I really don't know where you find these pics BB....... :mad: :lol:
I ain't usin one of those.....

Yeah..."Hey Dix how was your day..."
"Gamma you will never guess what happened to me today.."

No conversation in the b-room...ever.....it's almost sacrilegious.... :lol:

And on Saturday nights, the drunk would get drunk, the cook would cook, the slut would
go get wood, the girls would go two at a time in their new chariot, maybe a couple other role players I'm forgetting,
and the rest of us wood sit around the stove singing the SOTW.
(Will there be the ubiquitous hot tub?)

My splitting maul is still unblooded. I can be point person providing perimeter patrols in the woods. WASABI!!

But I always gravitate towards sitting in the naughty section (i.e., talking out of turn and throwing spitballs), so expect some company out there to keep things lively.

ETA: and we could have grammar/spelling/punctuation wars.

"its my turn to use the bathroom you left you're stuff laying on the sink agin"
"It's it's, not its; your, not you're. Capitalize the start of a sentence and proper nouns. Punctuate. And before you post again, please brush up on the principal parts of the verbs verbs "lie" and "lay": lie, lay, lain; lay, laid, laid."
"I"M NOT SUBMITTING MY POST FOR A GRADE!!!!"
"Stop shouting! Take your cap locks off."
"I"LL TAKE YOUR CAP LOCKS OFF, BUSTER!"

Whaddayamean, no controversy here? This is why I would walk perimeter. Keeping the vampires and werewolves out would be safer than moderating these discussions.

WASABI!! Not only does it taste good, but the cry WASABI!! causes one's enemy's blood to turn to ice.

A cloak would be good, too, but I'm not sure that is the one I want.

You know, the house should be in AK. Longer heating season, longer nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.