Hearth.com, The Reality Show.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAKSY said:
Adios Pantalones said:
That thing on the back of the seat is a hinge. Both sexes can use it.

Isn't it better that we leave the seat UP when we're DONE,
instead of leaving it DOWN when we're DOING?
Just sayin...

I agree with this in the work place.

NOT at home
action-smiley-060.gif

BrotherBart said:
kenny chaos said:
I envision a nice new two seater out back for the girls complete with
an extension cord for their beauty power tools.

Note that the seats are down TYVM !

Gamma, that falling in stuff sucks a big one !

I, like Jags, throw my hat in the ring.

Only for C.B.I.C.
animal-smiley-027.gif

snowleopard said:
Also, wasabi is even better than garlic with the vamps, and if all else fails, wasabi breath is also a potent weapon.

Reference post #10: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/91037/#1113162

The following cloak should meet my basic cloaking requirements: http://www.cloaksofireland.com/West Cork.htm

Do I get a dagger? Sword? Boots?

I've got a navy blue velvet floor length cloak (lined, I might add) that you can use. I also have plenty of boots !!

Can't help with the dagger, how ever.

kenny chaos said:
We can't forget Craig and Fossil. Any ideas for roles?

Yoda & Obi Wan

kenny chaos said:
We can't forget Craig and Fossil. Any ideas for roles?

Craig maintains the streaming internet feed and Fossil is the bouncer in the house. :lol:

"Kenny, the house has voted. You're outta here. Left face. Forward march."

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
snowleopard said:
Also, wasabi is even better than garlic with the vamps, and if all else fails, wasabi breath is also a potent weapon.

Reference post #10: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/91037/#1113162

The following cloak should meet my basic cloaking requirements: http://www.cloaksofireland.com/West Cork.htm

Do I get a dagger? Sword? Boots?

I've got a navy blue velvet floor length cloak (lined, I might add) that you can use. I also have plenty of boots !!

Can't help with the dagger, how ever.

Thank you.
I think if I lurk around out in the woods, cloaked and armed, I am marginally less likely to get thrown out.
Cloak: check
Boots: check
Dagger: check
Sword: check
Splitting maul: check
Chainsaw: check
Water truck: check

Actually, in addition to whatever other duties I may be assigned, I volunteer for an off-camera position as the guy in charge of wardrobe malfunctions.

fossil said:
Actually, in addition to whatever other duties I may be assigned, I volunteer for an off-camera position as the guy in charge of wardrobe malfunctions.

As C.B.I.C. I would see that that was done !!! Make you "in charge" that is :)

But you're "alter ego" would be the "Head of The Lewdness Office". You're so good at it
music-smiley-009.gif

GAMMA RAY said:
firebroad said:
GAMMA RAY said:
The first one of you buggerz to leave the toilet seat up is gonna have a "toxic" toothbrush because I will use it to clean the toilet bowl. :cheese:
I broke Mr Gamma of that habit in just a few days when we got married...along with a few other bad habits... >:-(

Oh, do tell!!!

Can't.....but it involves exlax.... ;-)
I know I am devious... :lol:

My sister made chocolate chip cookies (a big batch with ex-lax in them) for the high school varsity hockey team, they ate them the day before a big game,played like chit. It was a pay back, thats all I can say.

zap

Dang, I have gotten in this thing so late, what could I possibly do? OK, I will be the fire safety guy.......and NO Jake, you can't be my assistant, not if you are going to be half naked. I think I will pick Dennis. :coolsmirk:

tfdchief said:
Dang, I have gotten in this thing so late, what could I possibly do? OK, I will be the fire safety guy.......and NO Jake, you can't be my assistant, not if you are going to be half naked. I think I will pick Dennis. :coolsmirk:

Good choice !!!

silver bullets: check
wooden stakes: check
wasabi: check
garlic: check

Sleep well, hearthholders. Grammy, the chicken and I've got this watch.

The wood stove puts off some nice warmth but I can already feel some cold spots
in the house.
Sorry about the chicken wings. She'll live.
When do we go insult the Craigslist House?

snowleopard said:
silver bullets: check
wooden stakes: check
wasabi: check
garlic: check

Sleep well, hearthholders. Grammy, the chicken and I've got this watch.

rememer to bring you piece of sharkskin (is the customary and time honored tool for wasabi grinding, in the tradition way, of traditions....like fiddler on the roof).

Crap, so now I have to drag my fiddle around out in the woods as well? I'm going to feel more like a tinker clunking and rattling than like a stealth ninja warrior shadow.

I don't have a television, but I'm getting the idea that my idea of reality television shows is a little skewed, like I wandered in from the wrong set. As long as we all like our own realities, it should work.

Okay, second shift. One of you East Coasters needs to take over the watch, as I do my best work under cover of darkness. My guess is that Kathleen is going to be pissed about Pumpkin's wings, Kenny. Take it up with her.

Retreating to my secret lair high in the oak tree to work on my krav maga moves.

I nominate BeGreen to be the "Counselor" of the bunch....he seems very mild mannered....and we definitely need someone to monitor the sanity of this freakshow. :ahhh:

I nominate pen to be the cook....and bartender.... :cheese:
I hear he makes a mean meatloaf...and martini.... :lol:

I met with the production company today. They requested clay molds of the Mods heads for the promotional bobble heads. They want us to come up with the theme song.
There was some talk of Heart.com the Broadway play. They informed me that I have a face for the internet, but not tv. :long:

Gamma, Playboy called, they promise that the pictures will be tasteful.

Brother Bart, a men's magazine called, but they won't promise that the pictures will be tasteful.

Kenny, no one called for you.

Jack Straw said:
Brother Bart, a men's magazine called, but they won't promise that the pictures will be tasteful.

As long as they're tasty, they need not be tasteful. WASABI!!

As long as the pics are not smutty... >:-(
I don't think there has been a Playboy cover model over the age of 40 though...I may be wrong...

BB's pics will rock I am sure.... ;-)

Jack Straw said:
Maybe us wood burners could start a big fight with the pellet pigs. ;-)

Don't make me go get my pellet pig buddies. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.